S.M.A.R.T. Suite™ Product Overview
Supply Management and Retail Tracking Suite™
The EnerGenuity S.M.A.R.T.Suite is a complete cloud based Software as a Service (SaaS) suite of products that together streamline the critical business processes associated with managing your energy portfolio. The application is designed specifically for multi-site commercial and industrial energy consumers. S.M.A.R.T.Suite is modularized so users can select features and functionality needed to address specific gaps in their current business processes. Users have secure web access to licensed system functionality. There are no expensive hardware and installation requirements. As you grow, you simply add more users or select addition modules to address your specific needs.
You will have the ability to manage the customer acquisition processes through various methods of account/meter information entry and tracking (CRM/CIS):
- Ability to enter customer account information, track the sales process, create contracts and pricing, enroll the customer, retrieve account/meter usage data, track the enrollment process, report.
- Ability to receive customer account information from various sources, web interface, data upload, call center API or flat file retrieval.
- Ability to create and track marketing Campaigns for mass market residential and small C&I sales.
- Ability to report all facets of sales, enrollment, and supply metrics associated with customer acquisition.
You will have the ability to manage your customer contract processes:
- Create contract products; capture cost, margin, commissions, etc. apply contract products to accounts by customer type, class, rate, etc.
- Update contract prices for utility billing via interface with your EDI translator on a daily, weekly, monthly basis
- Manage renewals, cancellations, drops, adds, win-backs etc.
You will have the ability to manage your customer billing processes:
- Utility billing – submit, track, and report on all utility billed activity, track usage, prices, cost, margin, at the account and in aggregate.
- Send billing rates and/or codes to a utility via interface with your EDI translator or other approved electronic means, receive payment information from a utility via interface with your EDI translator or other approved electronic means.
- Ability to view customer invoice data, contract data, and usage history in one system to support your customer care activity.
- Ability to track usage and billed amounts, and unbilled amount estimation.
EnerGenuity will provide standard and custom reporting options:
- Customer adds, drops, campaign response
- COGS estimation and analysis
- Deal capture and position
- Shadow Settlement